Friday, July 02, 2010

And it's not just a game...

...no it's not just a game! Is not a case that anythime I cross the colors of South Africa, the sound of this country, the inspiration that a leader such as Nelson Mandela was, is and always will be...well, anytime I feel my soul waking up so badly.

Is not a case that this blog was inspired by his autobiography, read at the end of one of the most important learning experience of my life...and at the beginning of my new life path abroad...

Its not just a case...that this year the World Cup is playing in South Africa... that one of the most inspiring movie I watched lately is "Invictus"... it's not just a game the Dream I have in my mind.

I must live it... because is not just a game!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBmcgxFXu-Q&feature=related

No comments: