Monday, December 04, 2006

Fabio...New York..e i castori...

Some days ago, Fabio, one of my Pavia's friend, came to New York for one week.

Before to arrive to NYC he went to the West Coast. I'm sure his experience will be a great inspiration for his future. After 2 full weeks of travel, He conluded his american experience staying one week in this city.

With my huge pleasure, we had a great time together, going out and talking on how our lives changed in the last years.
There was only one thing that never changed and never will change:
Where ever you go, we will be always castoro-hunting!
Let's drink on this :-)
Gianpy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gian, I hope one day to come to visit you in this great city. For the moment, as you know, I'm working in Krakow and it's also a moment for studing french, english and also Polish, so I will put in my back ground another language :)
What else, I'm planning to go to work in Dublin, at the end of june, at the end of my teaching period in Krakow.
If you are coming back in Italia for Christmas please let me know, I'll be in Milan, with Giulio, from the 20th december till the 29th.
If not, I hope you a merry Christmas and a happy new year in the Big Apple.
Hugs from Krakow, another city that never slips (Giulio's words)
Fabri

Anonymous said...

I wish you a Merry Christmas and not "hope", I'm sorry :)